Kia Collision Repair Shop
Trusted By Michigan Customers
Kia The Collision Repair Shop Michigan
Our collision shop is renowned for its superior Kia vehicle body repair work. Before you return to the road, you can rest assured that our auto body repair center will have remedied every issue with your Kia. In addition to door skins, fiberglass, MIG welding, large panel repair, panel alignment, and paint, our auto body repair specialists can also repair fiberglass, large panels, large panel alignment, and panel alignment. Additionally, you can customize your vehicle’s color at our collision facility. Whether it’s a huge or little collision, our auto body shop can handle it all. We repair scuffs, dents, scrapes, and more. Our auto body repair business utilizes a comprehensive selection of parts to ensure that your vehicle is properly fixed. Our collision center hires only the most qualified auto body repair specialists. Our collision center staff is aware that customer happiness is our top priority. We always use the most qualified auto body repair specialists, so you can be assured that your car or truck is in good hands. If you are stranded or have been involved in an accident, The Collision Repair Shop KIA also offers towing services. In addition to providing towing service for your vehicle, our Collision Center also offers rental car services, allowing you to have a vehicle while yours is being repaired at our collision center. We are Hertz direct as well. We can quickly get you inside a rental property. We have worked with them for many years, and they are aware that client satisfaction is our first priority. We will ensure that you get from point A to point B regardless of the circumstances.
Kia Auto Body
Collision Shop Kia Repair Hail Damage Repair
I bet a few times you have looked at your vehicle and asked yourself I wish I can make my vehicle look like new again. You probably thought the imperfections on your vehicle maybe very expensive. At The Collision Repair Shop Kia Repair we can repair your dings, scuffs, scratches and dents quickly and efficiently at a price that you can afford. Rubs and small nicks that can be brushed are provided to our customers for free. Yup, you’ve read correctly, for free!
-10 minute or less cost Estimate
-Fast turnaround, in some cases the same day
-Quality repair process
-Save on lease turn-in costs
The Collision Repair Shop Fast and Affordable Kia Repair
At our collision facility, you may have confidence that your vehicle will be fixed properly. Our collision center employs specialists in all manners of auto body and mechanical repairs. Before entrusting your vehicle to one of our mechanics, we verify that they are all certified. At The Collision Repair Shop KIA, we have high-tech, up-to-date computerized equipment. We can undertake even the most challenging automobile restorations.
The Collision Repair Shop Kia Repair Lease Turn In Specialists
The Collision Repair Shop Repair Kia Models
- Kia Brisa
- Kia Brisa II/K303
- Kia Pride
- Kia Concord/Capital
- Kia Sephia
- Kia Credos/Clarus
- Kia Retona
- Kia Combi
- Kia Spectra
- Kia Opirus/Amanti
- Kia Cadenza/K7
- Kia Cee’d/Cee’d
- Kia Forte/Cerato/K3
- Kia Forte Koup
- Kia K9/K900/Quoris
- Kia Optima/Magentis/K5
- Kia Picanto/Morning
- Kia Ray
- Kia Rio/Rio5/Pride
- Kia Soul
- Kia Venga
- Kia Seltos
- Kia Sportage
- Kia Sorento
- Kia Carnival
- Kia Telluride
- Kia Niro
- Kia EV6
- Kia K5
- Kia Stinger
The Collision Repair Shop Kia Repair Facts
1) The company’s headquarters are in Seoul, South Korea, and it is second only to Hyundai Motor Company in terms of size.
2) As of the end of the 2012 fiscal year, Kia Motors has sold a total of 1,6 million automobiles in the United States.
3) In the Sino-Korean language, ‘Kia’ from Kia Motors loosely translates to “rising out of Asia.”
4)Peter Schreyer, Chief Design Officer of Kia Motors, is responsible for the whole redesign of the Kia automobile lineup. Schreyer formerly worked at Audi and Volkswagen.
5) Hank Lee is the president of Kia Motors as of 2013, and Hyundai Motor Company holds 33.99 percent of the company’s shares.
6) Kia is believed to be focusing more on the European vehicle market in order to expand its presence there.
7) The ‘Tiger Nose’ grille, designed by the brand’s new Chief Design Officer in 2007, was intended to give the automobile a recognized and powerful visage.
8) Kia has supplied the South Korean Army with military-grade vehicles since 1976, and the Kia Defense division produces a total of six military vehicles.
9) Kia is the oldest and most durable automobile manufacturer in South Korea.
10) This automobile manufacturer’s tagline is “The Power to Surprise.”